Sims 4 Opened Book (Adult) and Children's Book Acc

By Mel Bennett - outubro 05, 2020

 


OPENED BOOK (ADULT) AND CHILDREN'S BOOK ACC (Patreon Early Access)

I selected some suggestions from the Patrons. Maybe, in the future, I can make recolors with more options.

Info:
- All LODs
- Base game compatible
- Opened book: Teen to elder; Children's book: Child to elder.
- Opened book: 20 swatches; Children's book: 10 swatches.
Stigmata joint for pose creators
- Found in hat
- Recolors allowed, but don’t include the mesh.
- Any problem? Please, contact me.


DOWNLOAD:

FREE:
Option 1: SFS (No Ads)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comentários

  1. I'm getting an error code when I try to enter my game. It says that it's this specific cc that is causing my game to not open. When i take it out of my mods folder, my game opens. Not sure why this is happening:(

    ResponderExcluir